Training Material, References books and Publications
For our courses, we continuously develop and update the training material using inputs from past participants and to follow recent legal changes.
Key elements from this material are available for individual study and exam paper practice, including our well-known Questions and Answers books, our unique Methodology training books, and our proprietary Analysis and Model Solutions.
In addition, several of our patent specialists have published well-received books on the EPC, the PCT, and patent asset management, reflecting their in-depth knowledge in these fields.
Browse through the menu (in the right column) to view the materials and publications you can order.
Important information when ordering
Ordering information: We have noticed that a wrong invoice address or delivery address is often mentioned on the order form. You are kindly, but urgently requested to provide the correct information when your order. We will only process the order on the basis of the information provided on the order form. Request to change delivery address or invoice address will not be accepted.
Shipment information: please note that we ship our orders with UPS. Your shipping address should be a real address (and not a PO Box or depot); we also need a phone number and e-mail address.
Important notice for our British customers
Since January 1, 2021, the United Kingdom is requiring merchants to collect VAT on all U.K.-bound shipments to private persons, which are valued under £135 (about €160). This would require DeltaPatents to apply for a U.K. VAT number, collect VAT charges directly from the customer, and make quarterly VAT return payments to the U.K. This additional administrative burden doesn't make sense for our relatively small business.
- DeltaPatents does no longer deliver books to private persons in the U.K. if the total amount is less than €160 (excluding packaging and postage).
- DeltaPatents continues to deliver books to companies in the U.K. for all amounts if a valid VAT number is supplied when filing the order.
- Due to U.K. customs regulations, DeltaPatents will no longer accept orders from companies in the U.K. with a private person/address for the shipment of the parcel.
- Custom costs, taxes and other costs will be charged to the receiver (this also applies to other customers from outside the EU).
Important notice for our Turkish customers
- Orders for Turkey can only be ordered and delivered to private addresses.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.