Paper C Methodology Book
This book provides an in-depth review of all patent law relevant for the C exam, with emphasis on the Guidelines for Examination. For major subjects of the C paper this information is converted into practical check lists, illustrated with flow-charts. A methodology is provided for processing all available information and constructing a correct answer in a time efficient manner.
The Methodology book comprises:
- Legal knowledge relevant in opposition
- Tactics for dealing with legal issues
- How to derive all relevant information from the claims
- Finding arguments in the description of the opposed patent
- Priority and Added subject-matter
- Finding the strongest possible attacks
- 10-steps problem-solution approach
- and more ..
The updated edition for the EQE 2019 will be available in August 2018.